Next event: 3DBODY.TECH 2023, Lugano, Switzerland, 17-18 Oct. 2023
3DBODY.TECH Conference & Expo provides a platform of eminent professionals, entrepreneurs, academicians and researchers across the globe to present, learn and discuss the latest in 3D human body scanning and processing technologies. The multidisciplinary character of 3DBODY.TECH makes it unique and not comparable to any other meeting related to 3D body technologies.
3DBODY.TECH 2021 ONSITE+ONLINE
3DBODY.TECH 2021 - The 12th International Conference and Exhibition on 3D Body Scanning and Processing Technologies was successfully closed in Lugano on the evening of 20th October 2021.
About 200 participants from over 30 different countries attended the two days conference and exhibition. About 80 of them attended onsite in Lugano.
The program of the conference was structured, during two full days, in 1 opening session, 14 technical sessions in dual track, and 6 live demonstrations sessions, accommodating in total over 60 technical and scientific presentations, grouped according to various topics and application areas.
The conference confirmed also this year to be the most important international event focused on 3D body scanning & processing technologies.
The proceedings of the conference (ISBN 978-3-033-08853-5, doi:10.15221/21) are available in digital form (html structure, PDF files, presentation videos, entire sessions recordings) via FTP download / file sharing system.
The proceedings are organized as a website, with details of the technical sessions, and give access to all abstracts and to all published papers (as single PDF documents); the videos of the single presentations, the videos of the exhibitors' demonstrations and the recordings of the entire sessions are also included in the proceedings.
The cost of the proceedings is 50CHF. For orders, please contact the conference office.
The single abstracts and papers, as well as the videos of the single presentations and the recordings of the entire sessions are also available at the website: 3dbody.tech/cap
3DBODY.TECH 2021 video:
A short video of 3DBODY.TECH 2021 is available on our vimeo channel.
3DBODY.TECH 2021 was held with an hybrid format, taking place onsite in Lugano Switzerland, with additionally online content and online participants. Still the pandemic situation reduced the number of onsite attendees. The video of 3DBODY.TECH 2019 give an insight on how 3DBODY.TECH looked like on normal situations.
3DBODY.TECH 2022 - The 13th International Conference and Exhibition on 3D Body Scanning and Processing Technologies will take place on 25-26 October 2022, in Lugano, Switzerland. Hybrid event: onsite and online.
Our goals/expectations for 2022 are:
- 200-250 onsite & 50-100 online participants
- 50-70 onsite speakers/presenting authors
- 20-25 onsite & 5-10 online exhibitors
3DBODY.TECH Conference & Expo facts:
- World's largest meeting entirely dedicated to 3D body scanning and processing technologies
- International and multidisciplinary conference and exhibition with focus on various application sectors
- Hybrid event with conference & expo taking place onsite and dedicated online conference platform
- In-person onsite and remote online participation possible for attendees, speakers, exhibitors
- Onsite and online networking opportunities between all onsite and online attendees, speakers, exhibitors
- 1 plenary session, 14 technical sessions in dual track, with over 60 presentations
- Live streaming of all sessions on the online conference platform and 24h access of all recorded contents
- Onsite exhibition of equipment and solutions on 500sqm (5400sqft) with 25-30 exhibitors
- Virtual booths of all onsite exhibitors and additional online exhibitors on the online conference platform
- Live streaming on the online conference platform of demonstrations and presentations from onsite exhibitors
- Over 250 expected international onsite and online participants at the conference and exhibition
- Strong international character with onsite and online participants from all over the world
- Access to the online conference platform and all its contents during 30 days after the conference
- Conference proceedings with ISBN in digital form including papers with DOIs, abstracts and presentation videos
Conference director's message
The past 11 international conferences from 2010 to 2020 were largely attended by participants from different countries, different technical fields and different industries. The rich technical programs of all past events included a wide variety of works related to applications, developments and research on 3D/4D body scanning and processing from all over the world. The conferences were accompanied by parallel exhibitions featuring live demonstrations of 3D body scanning equipment and solutions. Various manufacturers had chosen our events for presenting and announcing world and international premieres.
The large success of the 10th edition of 2019 with about 270 attendees, 80 presentations and 28 exhibitors was followed in 2020 with a reduced event which took place online because of the particular situation caused by COVID-19. Nevertheless, about 150 international participants could attend remotely the 2-days 3DBODY.TECH 2020 online conference and exhibition, with about 60 online presentations and 10 virtual exhibitors. Very appreciated was the increased flexibility offered by the online format of the event.
This year, with its 12th international conference and exhibition, 3DBODY.TECH will continue its role as the world leading technical and scientific event dedicated to 3D body scanning and processing technologies.
3DBODY.TECH 2021 will be held as hybrid event with onsite conference and exhibition taking place in Lugano and added online content. We will combine the advantages of both formats into an unique event and offer similar opportunities for both onsite and online participants. We will make treasure of the positive experience gained last year.
We would be delighted to welcome you at the 3DBODY.TECH 2021 Conference & Expo, as attendee, speaker, exhibitor, and I am looking forward to meet you in October, personally in Lugano or virtually on the online conference platform.
Dr. Nicola D'Apuzzo, Director of 3DBODY.TECH Conference & Expo, Switzerland
Contents of 3DBODY.TECH 2021 website
The following sections are included in this website:
Call for papers Dates Guidelines
Location Travel & Hotels
- Past events
Note: click the + on the top left of the page to open/close the menu.