N. D'Apuzzo, "3DBODY.TECH 2021 - Introduction", Proc. of 3DBODY.TECH 2021 - 12th Int. Conf. and Exh. on 3D Body Scanning and Processing Technologies, Lugano, Switzerland, 19-20 Oct. 2021, #00.
3DBODY.TECH 2021 - Introduction
Hometrica Consulting, Ascona, Switzerland
3DBODY.TECH 2021 - The 12th International Conference and Exhibition on 3D Body Scanning and Processing Technologies took place on 19-20 October 2021, in Lugano, Switzerland.
3DBODY.TECH 2021 was held as hybrid onsite+online event with conference and exhibition taking place simultaneously onsite at the Lugano convention center and live-streamed on the online conference platform. In-person onsite and/or remote online participation was possible for attendees, speakers, exhibitors.
This event was organized by Hometrica Consulting - Dr. Nicola D’Apuzzo, Switzerland.
3DBODY.TECH Conference & Expo, the premier multidisciplinary international conference and exhibition on 3D human body scanning and processing technologies, provides a platform of eminent professionals, entrepreneurs, academicians and researchers across the globe to present, learn and discuss the latest in 3D human body scanning and processing technologies. The multidisciplinary character of 3DBODY.TECH makes it unique and not comparable to any other meeting related to 3D body technologies.
3DBODY.TECH Conference & Expo website 3dbody.tech gives all information related to this event.
The contents of the presented works at the conference are related, but not limited to, the following
- 3D & 4D body and 3D & 4D face scanning methods, systems and technologies
- 3D body processing methods and technologies
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence for 3D body scanning and processing
- 3D body modeling, 3D body visualization, 3D body printing methods and technologies
- Active and passive 3D scanning technologies for the human body (full body, bust, face, feet, etc.)
- 4D scanning, volumetric capture and MOCAP technologies for the human body
- Mobile/portable and hand-held human body scanning and measurement systems, devices, solutions
- Full body scanning and measurement systems for the apparel and fashion sector
- Applications in medical sciences (plastic surgery, orthotics, prosthetics, forensics, etc.)
- Foot scanning and measurement systems for footwear, sport and orthopedics
- Digital anthropometry, anthropometric studies, ergonomics
- Body measurement and sizing campaigns, fitting mannequins
- Biometrics and applications in security
- Applications in sport, health and fitness
- Applications in virtual life, games, FX and entertainment
- Applications in social sciences, and communication
These proceedings gather the papers presented during the conference by renowned experts in the field of 3D body scanning and processing. The technical papers are organized in theme sessions.
The website 3dbody.tech/cap is dedicated to the proceedings of the serie of conferences and workshops on 3D Body Scanning & Processing Technologies and their contents.
The abstracts and papers of over 500 publications included in the proceedings of all conferences and workshops are available at the website and accessible from its different sections. The full papers are available for download as single documents (PDF), the entire proceedings in digital form (html structure and PDF files) are available for purchase. The videos of the single presentations are also included when available.
© Hometrica Consulting - Dr. Nicola D'Apuzzo, Switzerland, hometrica.ch.
Reproduction of the proceedings or any parts thereof (excluding short quotations for the use in the preparation of reviews and technical and scientific papers) may be made only after obtaining the specific approval of the publisher. The papers appearing in the proceedings reflect the author's opinions. Their inclusion in these publications does not necessary constitute endorsement by the editor or by the publisher. Authors retain all rights to individual papers.
Note: click the + on the top left of the page to open/close the menu.