3DBODY.TECH Conference & Expo provides a platform of eminent professionals, entrepreneurs, academicians and researchers across the globe to present, learn and discuss the latest in 3D human body scanning and processing technologies. The multidisciplinary character of 3DBODY.TECH makes it unique and not comparable to any other meeting related to 3D body technologies.
3DBODY.TECH 2019 - The 10th International Conference and Exhibition on 3D Body Scanning and Processing Technologies will take place on 22-23 October 2019, in Lugano, Switzerland.
Private firms, universities and research institutions will present innovations and research works at the conference, as well as, manufacturers and solution providers, will present their 3D/4D scanning/measurement systems, data processing/analysis solutions and applications in 14 technical session with:
- - over 80 technical and scientific presentations
- - 1 opening session with announcements from GOLD and SILVER exhibitors
- - 4 technical sessions on 3D face, body, foot, hand scanning
- - 4 technical sessions on solutions and applications for apparel
- - 3 technical sessions on applications in medicine, health, sport and social sciences
- - 2 technical sessions on anthropometry, ergonomics, scan data processing and use
- - 10 presentations (across multiple sessions) on machine learning / artificial intelligence
- - 14 presentations (across multiple sessions) on 4D & dynamic processes
- - 7 presentations (across multiple sessions) on mobile app solutions
The technical exhibition that will take place in parallel to the conference features 27 manufacturers, solutions providers, services and organizations which will demonstrate live 3D/4D face, body, foot, hand scanning systems, visualization systems, software solutions and applications. All attendees/delegates/participants will have the possibility to test live the systems and to meet and discuss directly with the exhibitors. More details: exhibition.
Please note that registration is required for all attendees/participants/delegates of the conference and exhibition.
Information about registration and fees: registration.
Lugano - Swiss Mediterranean Style! Lugano is situated just 80km north of Milan, in Ticino, an alpine canton in the South of Switzerland.
More details: venue.
- World's largest meeting entirely dedicated to 3D body scanning and processing technologies
- Multidisciplinary conference and exhibition with focus on various application sectors
- 1 plenary session, 13 technical sessions, with over 80 presentations
- Exhibition of equipment and solutions on 500sqm (5400sqft) with 27 exhibitors
- World and international premieres at the exhibition and conference
- Over 250 expected international attendees at the conference and exhibition
- Strong international character with participants from all over the world
- Conference proceedings with ISBN and papers with DOIs
- Past-conference publications on journals with impact factor
Conference director's message
The past nine international conferences from 2010 to 2018 were all largely attended with 200-250 participants from different countries, different technical fields and different industries.
The rich technical programs of the past events included a wide variety of works related to applications, developments and research on 3D body scanning and processing from all over the world.
The conferences were accompanied by parallel exhibitions featuring live demonstrations of 3D body scanning equipment and solutions. Various manufacturers had chosen our events for presenting and announcing world and international premieres.
The success of the 9th edition of 2018 with about 250 attendees, with over 80 presentations and with more than 20 exhibitors confirmed again 3DBODY.TECH Conference & Expo as the most important international event for the sectors related to 3D body scanning and processing technologies. With the 10th conference and exhibition of 2019, we will continue the role as the world leading technical and scientific platform dedicated to these specific fields.
3DBODY.TECH Conference & Expo provides a platform of eminent professionals, entrepreneurs, academicians and researchers across the globe to present, learn and discuss the latest in 3D body scanning and processing technologies. The multidisciplinary character of 3DBODY.TECH makes it unique and not comparable to any other meeting related to 3D body technologies.
We would be delighted to welcome you at the 3DBODY.TECH 2019 Conference & Expo, as author, exhibitor, attendee or visitor, and I am looking forward to meet you personally in October in Lugano.
Dr. Nicola D'Apuzzo, Director of 3DBODY.TECH Conference & Expo, Switzerland
Contents of 3DBODY.TECH 2019 website
The following sections are included in this website:
Call for papers Guidelines
Location Travel & Hotels
- Past events
Note: click the + on the top left of the page to open/close the menu.